Founded in 1949, Murfreesboro Medical Clinic is an independently owned physicians clinic made up of more than 20 different specialties from Pediatrics and Obstetrics to anesthesiology and radiology. PES provided the design and details for a 150,000 SF expansion to the existing Murfreesboro Medical Clinic. The new structure consisted of a steel frame with composite steel elevated floors and precast concrete panels supported on a shallow foundation system. The project included a 23,000 SF Pediatrics suite; a 16,000 SF OB/GYN suite; a 5,600 SF Radiology suite; an 8,800 SF Neurology suite; and administrative areas.
Services Provided: Structural Engineering; Structural Addition