At PES Structural Engineers, Sarah serves as the Operations Manager. She is engaged in the company’s development and implementation of internal processes and standards and assists in overseeing the company’s continuing education and onboarding programs. Sarah is a licensed structural engineer and serves as Project Manager on a variety of project types ranging from hotels and industrial buildings to senior living facilities and high-end automotive dealerships. Sarah serves as the Programs Director for the Structural Engineers Association of Georgia and is involved with the Georgia Community of Practice of the Lean Construction Institute.
In addition to her design experience, Sarah was named the 2020 Young Engineer of the Year by the Structural Engineers Association of Georgia (SEAOG).
Awards & Recognition
- 50 Women in the Know by Engineering Georgia Magazine – 2021
- SEAoG Young Engineer of the Year, 2020
- ACEC Georgia Future Leaders Academy, Class of 2019
- Featured speaker, NCSEA Structural Engineering Summit
- Published in SEA NYC Magazine
Runs half marathons. On purpose.